£60,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Robert Half Office Technology is recruiting for an Information Security Manager to join an innovative and dynamic organisation.
Working within a fast-paced IT function, the Information Security Manage will be responsible for ensuring that the UK IT function is fully compliant and in line with standard procedures.
This will include overseeing technical projects, providing gap analysis and liaising with senior leaders to make process improvements.
- Act as the lead for all security issues and remediation to the UK business to secure an ever-evolving IT architecture
- Support the Projects team with ongoing IT transformation, ensuring that the relevant steps are upheld to maximise Information Security
- Coordination of the PCI compliance strategy and adherence to associated frameworks
- Ongoing improvements to the business' approach to Identity and access management
- Build relationships and communicate confidently with key senior stakeholders
- Ensure that the business is fully compliant with regulatory standards
- Act as the SME for GDPR regulations
- Working closely with the IT Infrastructure team to provide technical security advice, making appropriate recommendations on enhancements to the IT architecture
- Adopting a continuous improvement approach to ensure the security strategy is always thinking ahead and up to date with the latest regulatory and technological changes.
- Strong understanding of application and Infrastructure Security
- Excellent experience working with Information Security compliance
- An expert in Microsoft security tools and exposure to next gen firewalls
- PCI programme experience
- Experience of working within security frameworks (i.e. ISO27000 / ISO27001)
- Passionate around new technology
- Broad experience of GDPR regulations
- Knowledge and experience in the principle security domains (e.g. architecture, logging & monitoring, security operations, risk management, etc.)
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a fantastic Information Security position with an innovative and dynamic organisation, based in Bristol. The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people with great progression prospects.
Salary & Benefits
The Information Security Manager will be offered a salary between £60,000-£65,000 plus bonus and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400