GBP45000 - 55000 / annum
10th May 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a skilled Infrastructure Engineer with an innovative and rapidly-growing organisation, based in Bristol.
Reporting into the Infrastructure Manager, the Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for supporting the organisation's IT estate and playing a pivotal role in a current transformation project.
The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of a wide breath technologies and be able to utilise their knowledge in a complex environment. You will have worked with Linux and AWS, and ideally have an understanding of DevOps practices.
- Design, plan and execute or supervise execution of specialist technical tasks
- Support and maintain virtualisation environment
- Management of networking environment
- Product ownership for Linux operating systems
- Drive personal development and be able to adapt in ever-changing environment
- Provide 3rd line support
- Manage personal workloads and ensure that work is aligned to strategy.
- Document plans, support instructions and other necessary documentation
- Pro-actively identify and manage problems, incidents, risks and issues
- Identify opportunities to develop more efficient business and IT solutions
- Engage in project work when needed
- Excellent experience supporting Linux technologies
- Excellent knowledge of virtualisation technologies (VMWare)
- Familiar with DevOps practices
- Experienced in project delivery
- Worked within an enterprise environment or confident in doing so
- Be able to adapt when needed
Salary & Benefits
- The Infrastructure Engineer is paying up to £50,000 with excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400