8th May 2019
Working for a revered insurance firm in Bristol an exciting position is vacant for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a high-growth infrastructure team.
Based in Bristol, the organisation covers a variety of sectors offering packages to both business and consumer related products. Growing at a speedy rate; the company is investing heavily into the maintenance and support of their internal IT team; expanding their existing support and infrastructure functions.
The role as Infrastructure Engineer will be join an escalations team; responsible for the daily support and improvement of the organisation's IT infrastructure across a variety of international office locations.
- To provide technical diagnosis and solutions for technical issues.
- To ensure resolution of IT tickets escalated from the IT service desk teams through 3rd line support.
- To collaborate with the project engineering team to complete Infrastructure related projects.
- To proactive manage IT systems and monitor their status to minimise downtime.
- To help in the coaching and mentoring of Service Desk staff.
- To ensure accurate documentation and process review.
- Windows Desktop OS (7-10) and Windows Server
- VMware or similar server virtualisation technologies
- MS Exchange
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
- Office 365
- Salary up to £35k per annum
- Fantastic career progression
- Bristol location
- Company benefits
Please apply directly to Cameron Lillywhite at Robert Half Technology in Bristol.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400