3rd June 2019
Working for a managed services provider in South Bristol an exciting position is vacant for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a fast moving desktop and server escalations team.
Based in South Bristol the company services a multitude of clients in different industries; offering IT support services on varying levels. After having recently acquiring new clients; there is a need for the escalations team to grow. The role will be deal with tickets escalated from the desktop support and junior server support desks providing 2nd and 3rd line support.
- To provide technical diagnosis and solutions for technical issues.
- To ensure resolution of IT tickets escalated from the IT service desk teams through 2nd and 3rd line support.
- To collaborate with the project engineering team to complete Infrastructure related projects.
- To proactive manage IT systems and monitor their status to minimise downtime.
- To help in the coaching and mentoring of Service Desk staff.
- To ensure accurate documentation and process review.
- Windows Desktop OS (7-10) and Windows Server
- Office 365
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
- Cloud engineering exposure Azure/AWS
- Salary up to £35k per annum
- Fantastic career progression
- South Bristol location
- Company benefits
Please apply directly to Cameron Lillywhite at Robert Half Technology in Bristol.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400