£250.00 - £300.00 / day
22nd August 2019
Infrastructure Engineer - 4 Month Contract - Bristol
Robert Half Technology are recruiting in partnership with an well-renowned Insurance organisation based in Bristol for a thoroughly exciting Infrastructure Engineer contracting opportunity.
The focus of this role will be to migrate server rooms based in office locations into a central data centre. The migrations are primarily workload migrations, migrating from legacy Dell / VMWare / Windows Server 2008 R2 platforms to data centre HPE / Microsoft Hyper-V& System Centre / Windows Server 2016 platforms.
Essential Technical Requirements:
- Windows Server (2008 to 2019)
- Microsoft System Centre - Virtual Machine Manager, Operations Manager, Configuration Manager and Data Protection Manager
- Microsoft Hyper-V - host & cluster installation via SCVMM.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017/2016/2014
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services
- VMWare vSphere 5/6
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016/2019
Essential Competencies Required:
- Ability to work autonomously to timelines
- Customer & supplier management
- Engagement with and management of 3rd parties
- Engagement with internal stakeholders
- Ownership and accountability for assigned work packages
- Decision making - ability to understand decision making boundaries and make decisions independent or escalate as appropriate
- Communication - clear, concise written and verbal communication to team, customers and suppliers
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400