£25000 - 35000 / annum
3rd July 2019
Insight MI analyst
Robert half technology are recruiting for an exciting insight MI analyst position within a forward- thinking, sought after technology organisation based in Bristol. £25,000- £35,000 + fantastic benefits.
Working in a progressive, dynamic insight team, the MI analyst will provide an insight into operational data to support key internal stakeholders improve against performance metrics. They will also be responsible for pro-actively seeking opportunities to drive the business forward through the insight of data.
- Deliver insightful analysis, forecasting and reporting to support the team and key internal stakeholders
- Support operational managers within the company through the delivery of timely and accurate insights to drive efficiencies and improvements
- Recommend and implement improvement initiatives from insights to improve key performance metrics
- Deliver self service solutions to empower individuals with the ability to have access to relevant data
- Provide a governance framework across the team to ensure data quality remains at a high standard and providing management visibility of potential detriment.
- Provide commercial oversight of all business activity to quantify value and benefit of activities.
- Experience of working with and manipulating large data sets into tangible MI
- Working knowledge of key MI tools including Excel, OBIEE and Tableau
- Proven experience of delivering MI solutions for business requirements
- MI skillset (VBA, Macros, SQL, HTML and PHP)
- Experience of providing insight-based analysis
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates ability to quantify benefit of activity
- Excellent analytical skills
Robert Half technology are recruiting for a fantastic insight MI analyst position with an innovative and dynamic organisation conveniently based in Bristol near Parkway train station.
This role sits within an exciting and forward-thinking team and offers great progression prospects. The company is a firm believer in investing in their employees and are market leaders in putting their customers and employees first.
Salary and benefits
The successful candidate will be offered a salary between £25,000 and £35,000 with excellent benefits, including a 10% bonus and a 15% pension.
Please apply or contact Ella Gould at Robert Half Technology for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400