£12,500.00 - £17,000.00 / annum
4th June 2019
Insight MI analyst
Robert half technology are recruiting for a fantastic part time insight MI analyst position within an exciting, sought after technology organisation based in Bristol. £12,500 - £17,000 + fantastic benefits.
The Role: Working 18 hours per week in a progressive, thought leading team, the MI analyst will provide a tangible insight into operational data to support key internal stakeholders improve against performance metrics. Improving operational processes and customer engagement, driving the business forward through the insight of data.
- Support operational managers within the company through the delivery of timely and accurate insights to drive efficiencies and improvements
- Deliver self service solutions to empower individuals with the ability to have access to relevant data
- Provide commercial oversight of all activity to quantify value and benefit of activities for key stakeholders.
- Recommend and implement improvement initiatives from insights to improve key performance metrics
- Provide a governance framework across the team to ensure data quality remains at a high standard and providing management visibility of potential detriment.
- Working knowledge of key MI tools including Excel, OBIEE and Tableau
- MI skillset (VBA, Macros, SQL, HTML and PHP)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven background in data analytics and providing recommendations for changes resulted in improvements
- The ability to work within a fast paced, growing team. Using their own initiative to set short term objectives and manage their workload effectively.
Robert half is delighted to be recruiting for an exciting MI analyst position in an innovative, fast growing organisation within Bristol. The organisation is based in a modern building with excellent facilities, and outside areas- perfect for enjoying your lunch in the sun this summer!
The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their staff and encouraging development and progression. The role sits within a great team who all work closely with one another to achieve their goals.
Salary and benefits
The successful candidate will be required to work 18 hours per week (the days/ timings can be very flexible each week to fit around your lifestyle). The successful candidate will be offered a salary between £12,500 and £17,000 + excellent benefits including a 10% bonus and a 15% pension.
Please apply or contact Ella Gould at Robert Half technology for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400