GBP225 - 275 / day
21st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to partner with an industry leading business, based out on the outskirts of Bristol, to recruit an Interim Project Accountant on an initial six month engagement. Working closely with senior management, you'll be a crucial team member during a period of positive change across the business.
As the Interim Project Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management accounts production in conjunction with another Management Accountant.
- Analysis of financial information from the legacy finance system in contrast to their newly integrated system (process differences etc).
- Showcasing excellent Excel skills to bring continued clarity to the (already built) financial models.
To be considered for the Interim Project Accountant in Bristol, you will ideally be:
- A Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or Qualified by Experience Accountant.
- Confident in your advanced Excel skills.
- Comfortable working up and down the chain of command within a finance function.
Our client are a well established, industry leading organisation who pride themselves on best practice. Operating with an autonomous culture, the successful candidate will be measured on their outputs and given the freedom to 'roll up the sleeves'. With continuous improvement plans in place to stay ahead of the curves in terms of systems and processes, this is a great time to join the business.
Salary & Benefits
Offered on an initial six month engagement, you can expect a rate of £225 - £275 per day (DOE).
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400