£18,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
25th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is in an exclusive partnership with a nationally recognised household name to recruit a Subcontract Ledger Clerk. Due to an increase in workload and internal restructure, my client is looking to increase the size of their friendly, established finance team.
Key Duties will include:
- Ensure the timely processing of subcontract transactions on the accounting software
- Liaise with subcontractors and internal stakeholders to resolve issues and queries
- Create BACS payments and manual payments as required
- Issuing payment notices and remittance advices
- Maintaining responsibility for our commitment to the prompt payment code
- Point of contact for subcontractor queries
- Request set up of new subcontractors when required
- Other duties as required by the Financial Controller
In order to be successful in this position you will have acquired extensive exposure to ledger processing, preferably with experience in processing sub contract ledger. Due to the nature of the business it is essential that you have excellent interpersonal skills, having the ability to break down finance information, and being solely in charge of solving any ledger queries that the sub contractors may have. Experience with COINS is preferable, but not essential.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will benefit from a Salary in the range of £18-£22k and a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Bonus up to 10% (based on company performance)
- 28 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 3 days)
- Volunteering days - up to 2 days per year paid to do voluntary work
- Pension Auto enrolment
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare (Can also pay to add on family members)
- Employee Assistance Programme - support service available by phone or email covering many issues including financial, legal, health, personal, education and housing.
- Share Save Scheme
- Gym/ fitness Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on site car parking
- Staff functions
If you would like to hear more about this position, or you would like to discuss your finance career in confidence, please contact the Devon and Cornwall team on 01392 341130.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400