International HR Consultant
GBP30000 - 50000 / annum
24th April 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently looking to recruit for an HR Consultant with international exposure for a Global Consultancy firm specialising in supporting a variety of organisations with their international operations. Our Client provide a full suite of compliance based services and are looking for an HR Consultant with an understanding on international and domestic employment laws to guide and assist with setting up their businesses in new territories.
This is a permanent role due to start ASAP. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Manage time effectively to maximise learning opportunities whilst striving to achieve all other accountabilities
- Provide the highest quality of international HR services to a varied Client portfolio. Identifying requirements, delivering timely advice solutions as agreed with the Client.
- Ensure work for each Client is progressed as agreed and any issues highlighted as early as possible to ensure a positive outcome.
- Review the circumstances of each client to identify individual needs and recommend best practice. Using a consultative approach maximise other Business Development opportunities for other services provided by the company.
- Build strong working relationship with C-Suite level clients globally. Work closely with key stakeholders and internal departments to offer the highest levels of service.
- Liaise with local payroll and legal partners in relevant countries to effectively manage HR function. Ensuring appropriate advice and assistance is sought.
- Keep fully up to date of developments in international HR that could impact Client base.
- Provide technical and operational HR advice and draft supporting documents for employment life cycle. This will include hiring and employment contracts, advice on as hoc queries, HR policies and procedures and Employee relations process.
- Advisory experience on a Consultative basis.
- Strong knowledge of UK and International HR laws and best proactive
- Ability to communicate with Senior Clients demonstrating excellent knowledge and credibility
- Able to facilitate and lead HR centric meetings
- Demonstrable experience of analysing a client requests and working to defined deadlines
- Proficient in MS office packages
- Understanding of operational strategic aims
If this role is of interest to you please contact Rachel Shaw at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 5454
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400