IT Business Analyst - Bristol - 6 Month Contract
IT BA, Bristol, 6 Month role, £300/day (Ltd Co)
Robert Half Technology are currently working with an organisation is based in Bristol, who are looking for an Interim Business Analyst who will identify cross-business issues to develop a roadmap of change.
- Engage with users and super users to troubleshoot issues and resolve
- Identify issues across the Finance business and common themes
- Document functional requirements with the business and get approval
- Work with the IT department to develop solution design documents
- Support the development of system test scripts and coordinate their completion
- Explain and enforce best practice of system use, data management and processes
- Strong experience as business analyst in finance environment and processes
- Commercial / Financial experience in a commercial services contract environment
- Experience documenting functional requirements
- Experience doing process analysis and mapping
Travel is required with this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice