£32,000.00 - £37,000.00 / annum
14th August 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing financial services business.
Working as part of a collaborative technology team in North Bristol, the Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day supporting and maintenance of the organisation's IT infrastructure. You will also be required to work with the Projects team to assist with business-critical IT projects.
- Monitoring IT infrastructure with proactive management to ensure maximum up-time of group systems
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues within the IT Infrastructure
- Resolving IT requests that have been escalated from the IT Service Desk team
- Complete Project work on time and to required standards
- Ensure Servers and End Points are patched in line with requirements
- Ensure adopted Security standards are followed
- Ensure PCI Standards / CDE processes are always followed
- Updating IT Infrastructure documentation where required
- Review and identify areas of improvement in team processes
- Coaching and mentoring of other team members, including the Service Desk
- All Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Patching servers
- Microsoft Exchange Infrastructure
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure
- Must hold a Full UK Driving License and Passport
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer with an innovative and dynamic technology organisation, based in North Bristol. This organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people, with great progression prospects.
Salary & Benefits
The Infrastructure Engineer will be offered a salary between £30,000 and £35,000 plus 25 days holiday allowance and discounted gym membership.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400