1st July 2019
IT Support Analyst
Working for a revered manufacturing business in the centre of Bristol; a new opportunity is open for an IT Support Analyst.
Due to a period of growth the company are looking for a junior IT Support Analyst to join the ranks of the IT team. Working on a service desk supporting around 400 varied users across a respected company; one of the best in their field.
- Provision of 1st/2nd line desktop support
- PC software installations and hardware rollouts
- To aid on infrastructure projects
- Support for telecoms and mobile devices
- Visit other locations to provide onsite support
- Provide coaching and training to end users
- Windows OS
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Previous desktop support experience is essential.
- Salary up to £23k per annum
- Central Bristol Location
- Great company benefits
If this seems like the right role for you please apply to Cameron Lillywhite at Robert Half Technology in Bristol.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400