£18,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
9th July 2019
Robert Half Office Technology is recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to a join fast growing technology business, based in Bristol.
Working as part of a collaborative Bristol-based IT team, the IT Support Engineer will provide remote technical support to multiple clients in a variety of industries. This will include resolving break-fix incidents and service requests across a range of cutting-edge technology such as Azure, Office365 and Cisco Meraki.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems associated with both software and hardware
- Manage, categorise and prioritise all tickets from the monitoring system
- Provide excellent customer service to multiple clients
- Respond to client tickets requests either via phone or email
- Log cases, resolve technical incidents and service requests efficiently in accordance with internal processes and procedures
- Ensure our case management system and our customers are kept up to date
- Develop a good understanding of our client base whilst building and maintaining good client relationships
- Knowledge of Windows OS
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of basic networking principles is ideal (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
- Experience working within a customer service role, ideally IT focussed
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be calm in a fast-paced environment
Robert Half Office Technology is recruiting for an IT Support Engineer position with an innovative and dynamic technology organisation, based in Bristol. The organisation prides itself on its unique working environment with excellent staff training and development opportunities.
They host regular social events for their staff and provide a staff breakout area with a PS4, pool table and arcade games. Free fruit and a discounted gym membership also provided!
Salary & Benefits
The IT Support Engineer will be offered a salary between £18,000 and £22,000.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400