£22,000.00 - £27,000.00 / annum
9th October 2019
IT Support Technician
Working for a growing retail organisation based in south Bristol, a fantastic position has arisen for an IT Support Technician.
The company are a forward-thinking outfit looking to invest in IT, with onus on the service delivery element, looking to create a new function offering efficient and high-quality end user service.
Due to a period of high-growth and restructuring of the IT environment at the company; the need for the right candidate to spearhead IT support for all end-users based on site and in the field.
Working on the service desk; IT Support Technician will be responsible for providing:
- End user hardware, software and infrastructure support. Both remotely and desktop-based support.
- Maintaining of accurate support ticket details and information for escalations.
- Investigate problems to help identify fixes, causes and workarounds.
- To troubleshoot issues.
- Efficient and professional customer service skills.
Desired soft skills:
- One years' IT support experience
- Good customer service traits
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving and logic-based skills
- Windows OS
- Office 365
- Salary up to £26k per annum
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- South Bristol
- Fantastic company benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400