GBP150 - 250 / day
16th April 2019
Trainer required to deliver basic I.T. skills training to staff who may have limited prior computer knowledge.
EMIS Web Clinical Systems Trainer
We currently require an I.T. Trainer to work for a Health Service provider in Bristol.
The post holder must be enthusiastic and well-motivated person who is willing to play an integral role in supporting and training EMIS Web to staff as part of the Project Management Team delivering the system to new users.
In addition the trainer will be required to deliver basic I.T. skills training to staff who may have limited prior computer knowledge.
This will include training Clinical and non-Clinical Staff in their own workplace and in classroom situations and providing support in the workplace post go-live
They must have a good understanding of the clinicians and other health care providers' roles.
Key skills required
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of EMIS training ideally experience within NHS Children's Health Services.
- Previous experience of training and supporting NHS systems go-live
- Knowledge of NHS Information Governance Policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having a good understanding of the clinicians and other health care providers' roles would be an advantage.
- Relevant training qualification
- Knowledge of managing course bookings through MLE
- Plan and deliver Emis Web training to both clinical and non-clinical end users
- Plan and deliver basic I.T. skills training to users of varying capabilities. This will include an overview of Windows 10, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010. In addition provide introductions to other critical systems used by the organisation (training will be provided on these when required).
- Develop and maintain training courses and other training resources adopting a variety of approaches (including face to face, paper based guidance, e-learning).
- To develop, create and update high quality course outlines and documentation, handouts, manuals and source other training materials where needed, Including the use of different training methods to meet the needs of individuals, taking learner characteristics, skills level and language barriers into consideration.
- Be responsible for co-ordinating, planning and preparing training facilities and material prior to courses.
- Provide administrative duties within the training function to support the Project Team.
- Ensure training is consistent with IT security policies and Data Protection and encourage best practise in the use of the Trust computers.
- Ensure that learner feedback on the training delivered is collated and acted upon if necessary.
NHS Community Health Service provider in Bristol
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400