GBP24000 - 30000 / annum
1st May 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for an IT Trainer to join a well-established MSP in Central Bristol.
Based within one of their clients in the legal industry, your role will be to provide a variety of IT training to colleagues ensuring that they are up to speed with company systems and software.
This will include identifying training needs and planning short and long-term training objectives to improve all IT training moving forward.
- Identify IT training needs and draw up plans for IT training objectives moving forward
- Produce new training material and update existing training materials
- Deliver IT inductions on all the main packages used by all staff
- Deliver ongoing refresher training sessions
- Provide 1-1 training and floor walking as needed
- Work with the IT Support Team Leader on new strategies for IT training, using new technologies where appropriate
- Monitor the feedback given on courses and make changes to the sessions as appropriate
- Maintain IT training section of the intranet
- Assist in the evaluation of any new software under consideration
- Expert Office 2010 skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to plan and manage time
- Ability to encourage and motivate people
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of Capitvate and Dynamics is advantageous
Salary & Benefits
The HR coordinator will be offered a salary between £24,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400