£25,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
1st April 2019
- Working on a variety of client projects using the latest web technologies
- Being involved in all aspects of the app development process, working with the dedicated design and QA teams to design, develop and test applications
- Working to a well-defined app delivery process, supported by a dedicated project manager to ensure that the app is delivered on time and in budget
- Creating apps from a bright, breezy office on the Clifton Triangle in the heart of Bristol, with comfy beanbags and an indoor picnic area
- Being offered the opportunity for career development through training and conferences
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as React / Angular.js, and build tools such as Webpack or Gulp
- Experience building Web Applications & APIs with Node.js, an awareness of the npm ecosystem, and an understanding of API design
- Solid working knowledge of Git.
- You know how to craft beautiful interfaces from static mockups using HTML5 & CSS3
- You should have used CSS preprocessors such as SASS
- You should be able to write clear, maintainable unit tests for both your client and server code.
- Be actively interested in the most recent developments in the web community
- Knowledge of back-end architecture, experience integrating with RESTful APIs & external services
- An understanding of both NoSQL, and traditional relational databases
Salary & Benefits: Salary from £25,000-£65,000 depending on level (Junior, Middleweight and Senior). Excellent and exciting career development. Social events. Flexible working. (The postions includes to many benefits to list)
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400