£34,000.00 - £38,000.00 / annum
21st May 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently looking to recruit for a Junior HR Business Partner for a prestigious organisation in Avonmouth. Our Client are looking for a Junior HR Business Partner to deliver a profession and proactive HR service by acting as a business partner to Heads of Department and Managers, providing effective HR solutions that support and enable the successful achievements of the business strategy goals.
This is a permanent role due to start ASAP paying up to £38k.
As Junior HR Business Partner your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Manage/lead the Recruitment and Selection process for all divisions to attract, retain and develop talent whilst maintaining compliance to employment legislation and best practice and promoting diversity and inclusion.
- To carry out an efficient and effective on boarding process
- Take ownership for the Exiting Employees process, making sure all contractual obligations are adhered to, keeping payroll informed, updating organisational charts and conducting exit interviews
- Assist with payroll administration - effecting any pay changes with finance team, making sure holiday pay and sickness pay is correctly logged and dealt with any pay discrepancies.
- Provide detailed advice and assistance to managers on all Employee Relations issues including disciplinaries, grievances, absences, sickness, maternity and paternity.
- Using HRIS to produce and analyse various HR metrics
- Adhere to GDPR requirements
- Manage Apprenticeship Levy funds for company
- Be responsible for identifying training and development needs within the company
- Help design and deliver training in line with company vision
- Lead and support on key departmental project work
- Ensure accurate upkeep of HR Information system
- Strong generalist HR experience at Senior HR Advisor or Junior HRBP level
- HR experience with high levels of change and pace
- A commercial approach to dealing with HR issues
- Areas of expertise in HRIS and recruitment preferred
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task but work using own initiative
- High attention to detail and accuracy whilst working with high volumes and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong relationship skills and ability to influence at all levels.
- Good project management skills
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Proven experience in using HRIS
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
If this role is of interest to you please contact Rachel Shaw at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 5454
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400