GBP11.00 - 11.50 / annum
19th April 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join their flourishing company based in Avonmouth. The Logistics Coordinator will be overseeing and facilitating the supply chain operations of the company. The Coordinator will be coordinating personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
This is a temporary position and you must be immediately available for this role.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilise logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organisational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you feel this role is suitable for you please send an up to date CV or call Robert Half Office Team 0117 993 5454
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400