GBP30000 - 40000 / annum
2nd February 2018
Accounting and Finance
A brilliant opportunity for a part or newly qualified accountant to work in a well respected organisation in a role offering solid exposure and many development opportunities!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with our client, a large corporate organisation in Bristol, in their recruitment for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The position will pay up to £40,000 + benefits - study support will be offered.
Working in a tight knit and high performing team, you will have a varied role being involved with both the financial accounting, and also the commercial aspects of management accounting.
- Be responsible for monthly management accounts, forecasting and statutory requirements
- Support the production of statutory accounts
- Assist with overhead forecasting and month end reporting
- Assist with quarterly forecasting and budgeting process - producing overhead, capital forecasts and modelling of P&L and balance sheet
- Ownership of database management
- Be responsible for the fixed asset register
- Support preparation of annual tax package and liase with tax advisors to ensure annual tax return is submitted on time
- Be a part qualified accountant looking to complete their studies (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Be willing to get stuck in - not afraid of a challenge
- Good communication skills
The Company offers amazing development opportunities for the right candidate - they will invest in this person, and work with them to grow their career.
Please get in touch for more information and to apply: or call 01179 935 400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement