£200.00 - £200.00 / day
17th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proudly partnering with a Bristol based organisation who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to assist during a period of transformation and change. With a focus on preparation of monthly management accounts and working with senior finance and non-finance figures to support budgetary decisions, this is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available candidate.
Within the role of Management Accountant, your duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly P&L and performance reports, providing analysis, analytical review and investigation to Gross Margin level vs expectations.
- Working with Senior Management to support their budgetary decisions and business performance during a period of change.
You will ideally be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have excellent communication skills and influencing skills
- Able to work autonomously and a team player during month end duties.
- Confident in your Excel skills
- Commutable distance from Gloucester
Our client are undergoing an exciting period of transformation and change, continuing to maximise their presence within their market and allowing continued growth and success of their operation. Within the team, you can expect an environment that encourages autonomy but equally comes together to ensure objectives are achieved. With a culture that value suggestions and ideas to continually improve processes, the business provides excellent scope for an immediately available candidate.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect £200 per day/£40,000 Fixed Term, depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400