GBP28000 - 30000 / annum
28th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a prestigious and rapidly growing business based in Central Bristol for a 6-month interim assignment. You must have month end experience and the ability to turn your hand to any new task. This is a great opportunity to join a very Global and well-established business who will give through training and produce tangible opportunities after the assignment.
- Helping prepare month end management accounts
- Journals, accruals and reconciliations alongside the year end
- Transactional duties in busy periods such as accounts payable and receivable.
- Help with business partnering to non-finance professionals
- Must have had exposure to month end accounts and processes before
- Strong understanding of Journals and accruals
- Excellent Excel Skills (V-LOOKUPS and PIVOT tables)
- Work well under pressure
The Management Accountant role is Based in Central Bristol and is for initially a 6-month period with permanent opportunities for the right candidate. The role is a fantastic opportunity for an up knowable Accounts Assistant to take the step up and learn valuable new skills. The role is paying between £27,000-£30,000 annual equivalent and will start ASAP.
If interested, please call Laura Hearn on 01179935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400