£35000 - 40000 / annum
10th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Management Accountant £32,000 - £40,000 + study support
Robert Half are working exclusively with a creative and marketing organisation based in central Bristol to recruit their next Management Accountant - offering up to £40,000 + study support. The role will suit an ambitious individual with solid Management Accounting experience looking for a varied and all-encompassing opportunity - as well as a step up into line-management. The CFO and HoF are keen to develop and are hoping to be able to pass over more senior duties as and when you are ready.
Reporting into our Head of Finance this role will support day-to-day operations of the finance department with a particular focus on; the treasury function, production of management accounts, production of statutory accounts, annual audits, reporting on management information to internal stakeholders and payroll. You will also line-manage an Accounts Assistant.
- Responsible for general accounting functions of the company ensuring accuracy of accounts
- Enable the production of trial balance, P&L and Balance Sheet from aggregated accounts by making necessary adjustments.
- Support the HoF with the financial management of group companies
- Develop, produce and analyse information used for management, forecasting, control & monitoring purposes
- Produce Quarterly Consolidated management accounts and provide ad hoc Periodic Financial/ management information as required for internal and external reporting purposes
- Support the CFO and other Senior Management Team members in developing and analysing various income and expenditure scenarios and in generating forecasts to assist in sound management decision making
- Ensure the statutory reports are delivered and submitted timely in accordance with requirements
- Manage the year end auditing process, work with the HoF and auditors to complete the preparation of annual statutory accounts, ensuring all required information is delivered to the auditors in time and is accurate.
- Support CFO and HOF in producing overall budget for the group of companies
- Liaise with teams and project managers to plan and develop department budgets & individual project budgets.
- Preparation of monthly payroll using Sage Line 50
- Line management of the Finance Administrator; setting workplans and objectives against the priorities of the finance function
- QBE, part-qualified, finalist or qualified
- Solid Management Accounting experience
- Excel skills - pivot tables & vlookups
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Ambitious attitude
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400