£31,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Management Accountant - £32,000 - £38,000 + study support - Bristol
Robert Half are working exclusively with an extremely interesting business based in North Bristol to recruit a Management Accountant offering £32,000 - £38,000 + study support. This role would suit a finalist or newly qualified individual looking for a fast-tracked opportunity to FM.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet), together with appropriate commentary / other supporting analyses to provide insight to financial performance of business
- Preparation of annual financial accounts and associated supporting schedules for presentation to the external auditors.
- Partnering the business units in the preparation of annual budgets and periodic re-forecasts
- Maintain, and continually develop, appropriate process and accounting controls to assure the integrity of all underlying financial data and reports produced.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic cashflow projections
- VAT returns - ensuring that the VAT accounting treatment of all material transactions is checked and validated, and that appropriate analytical review of periodic output and input VAT is carried out prior to sign-off.
- Collaboration with the Client Accountant to ensure that all client transactions are correctly reflected in the accounts
- Must be more than half way through ACCA/CIMA, finalist or newly qual
- Must have sufficient Management Accounts production experience
- Must be progressive in attitude looking for a step-up
- Ability to develop strong relationships with people at all levels
- Keen and enthusiastic in attitude
- £32,000 - £38,000
- Study Support
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Shut down over Christmas
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400