Marketing Manager - 7 Month FTC
GBP35000 - 35000 / annum
15th April 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Contract opportunity to work on a fast paced social media marketing strategy in a B2C environment
Reporting to the two Directors and with support from the existing Marketing Manager after 12 weeks, the Marketing Manager will create and execute marketing campaigns primarily through social media (FB, Instagram and Twitter) and email marketing.
This is a varied role and the Marketing Manager will be solely responsible for the all aspects of marketing and communications for the company. Daily duties include but not only.
- ensure all platforms of social media are entirely managed by quickly responding to enquiries, comments and private messages, posting content relevant to the brand and any running campaigns or promotions, updating stories and cover images and creating, updating and monitoring adverts in ads manager
- Update images and content relevant to the season, campaign or promotion running
- provide written content for some publications in a press release style on a topic relevant to the brand
- work with in-house designer to ideate artwork for publications
- Create and execute marketing campaigns surrounding new retail openings
- Use mail chimp or similar platform to design and schedule bulk email shots
The role will typically involve a great deal of digital and online marketing activity. As such, you will need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising.
- Proven background in leading Social Media Campaigns using FB, Instagram and Twitter
- Good organisation and planning skills
- A background in creating and executing B2C campaigns
- Strong all-rounder, with the ability to roll-up sleeves and get hands on
- Ability to influence at all levels, with a good amount of gravitas
- A collaborative team player
- High creativity and content writing skills
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
Our client is a European retailer within the health and beauty sector. They have been established in the UK since 1996. They now have over 30 locations throughout the South and Midlands. With the latest world class facilities and their own advanced technology. Working in a relaxed environment with the opportunity to have full autonomy on the role.
Salary & Benefits
The Marketing Manager will be paid a salary of up to £35,000 pro-rata with benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400