£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
7th June 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half Creative & Marketing is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the most iconic brands in Professional Services. Our client can offer the Marketing Manager a rewarding role with professional training, flexible working and a working culture where people can be themselves.
The Bristol based Marketing Manager will be joining an established marketing team primarily focusing on the Financial Services group. This includes Banking and Capital Markets, Asset and Wealth Management, Insurance and Real Estate, please note sector experience is NOT essential.
* Develop and implement an Industry marketing strategy and plan
* Oversee the measurement of industry related campaigns and activities, capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based on multiple data sets
* Proactively seek new channels to market and innovate to engage alternative methods with the target market
* Working closely with the sales and account teams to ensure strategy alignment
* Be a role model for sharing and collaboration, creating a positive team spirit
* Manage stakeholders such as relevant partners and specific business areas for specific campaigns
The successful Marketing Manager will be based in the Bristol area and have
* A passion for marketing and a mindset to challenge the ways of working
* Good understanding of how to bring creative ideas and the right channel mix together to reach a target audience
* Proven background of developing and delivering multi-channel campaigns and measuring/analysing data to build a picture of campaign performance and ROI
* A background of working in complex, matrix organisations with evidence of varied stakeholder management groups
* Commercially strong, offering insight into how to create lead generating B2B campaigns
* A background of using Marketing Automation systems
Our Bristol client is one of the worlds leading professional services organisations, covering over 100 countries they aim to help their clients to create the value they want. They have created a nurturing environment where people can be themselves, continue to develop their learning and be valued for their strengths. The organisation uses an increasingly agile workforce and are open to flexible working arrangements.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Marketing Manager can expect a basic salary of up to £55,000 plus benefit package including 25 days holiday, optional pension scheme, multiple benefit scheme and flexible working opportunities
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400