£200.00 - £275.00 / day
16th May 2019
MI Analyst - Bristol - 3 Month Contract
Attractive Daily Rate
Robert Half are recruiting on behalf of a well respected client in the Bristol area for an exciting MI (Management Information) Analyst opportunity. Please get in touch ASAP to register interest if the below requirements are a good match with your profile.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the data sources within finance and related applications.
- Interpret requests and develop the necessary skills to deliver the information using the most appropriate solution and in a clear and concise format.
- Develop a strong working relationship with key stakeholders and become a go to person for quick, accurate and understandable solutions.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the firms financial and reporting applications and in particular the new MI system (decision on preferred application to be made).
- Carefully prioritise requests, responding quickly and appropriately to ensure that the relevant people are kept up to date on progress, while ensuring that, if any non-standard work is undertaken, it does not negatively impact on provision of core services.
- Experience in a finance department is essential - including internal finance departments.
- Strong IT skills, particularly expert in SQL.
- Proactive and flexible individual.
- Provide more than task orientated delivery, using problem solving skills to deliver practical solutions
- Good communication skills - particularly the ability to translate technical detail into widely understood business terms.
- Experience of Elite would be beneficial but not essential.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400