GBP20000 - 21000 / annum
8th May 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join their Publishing business based in Central Bristol. This is an Office based role, and the Office Administrator will be supporting the Accounts and Product Data Manager with the daily running of administration and Sage Development.
This is a permanent role.
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Work closely with the sales team/production team and customers to resolve any queries
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests
- Provide support with any ad hoc administration duties as required
- Processing orders to invoice
- Experience of working in a busy office/production environment with time critical deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office programmes - Word and Excel
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with customer in a friendly and confident manner
- Flexibility to support the production team when required
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please send an updated cv or call 01179935454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400