Location : Bristol
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470183
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join an exciting business who are based in Central Bristol. This is a great opportunity to work for an established business who have a lovely team environment
You will lead and be accountable for the entire Emergency Accommodation Operation.
Building capacity and directly managing the team to ensure compliance and that they carry out procedure in line with the Company policy.
You will ensure continuous improvement and development of our service and provide focus support to our Managers
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Act as point of escalation for all Client issues, questions, and concerns.
- Work with Operational/Finance team members on costing and pricing complex client opportunities to ensure project profitability
- Engage in client meetings and negotiations when required to ensure a positive commercial outcome.
- Produce management information reports as required
- Lead and manage the Operations team, orchestrating work allocation, flows and processes as well as ensuring staff engagement.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process and implementation for the development of the company.
Administrator, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in client delivery project management
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Change management experience; able to influence and engage key stakeholders
- Excellent data and financial fluency with strong written skills
- Proactive approach and desire to learn
- Knowledge of business processes and protocols within the fields of consulting and/or professional services
- Ability to interact professionally with senior leadership and staff at all levels
Salary; Very Competitive depending on experience
Normal working hours will be 40 hours Monday to Friday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead