Location : Bristol
Post Date : 08 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 460938
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly regarded and expanding organisation based in North-East Bristol who are looking for an accomplished Payroll Officer to join their organisation on a 3 month temporary contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to add immediate value and work within an interesting and rewarding environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist the Payroll Manager & Payroll Officer in the processing of approx. 1,500 monthly paid employees
- The export & reconciliation of the monthly payroll information from rostering systems & the import of the data in to the payroll system.
- Production of initial pay reports for management checks & the calculation & input of amendments.
- Reconciliation & control of company pension scheme deductions.
- Production of payslips, manual payroll calculations and liaison with employees / area administrators in respect of payroll queries.
- Assist with the monthly reconciliation and submission of HMRC RTI reports.
- Assist with the production of payroll nominal posting reports.
- To undertake other such duties as appropriate to your responsibilities and ability
- Knowledge of payroll and taxation legislation
- Minimum of 3 months experience of working within a payroll environment
- Experience with computerised payroll systems & BACS payments
- Experience in the production of payroll management information & liaising with staff & managers.
- The position is offered on a full-time basis (35 hours per week), paying £20,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Parking Available on-site
For further information and to apply, please contact Luke Stevens at Robert Half on 0117 993 5400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead