£14.35 - £14.35 / hour
6th August 2019
Robert Half Office Team is currently recruiting for a part time Personal Assistant to join a charity based in Central Bristol.
The Personal Assistant role is integral to the smooth running of the organisation. As well as supporting one of the Senior Managers, there will be heavy involvement in many areas of the business including Governance, Finance, Compliance, HR and GDPR.
This is a part time Personal Assistant role offering 30 hours a week over 4 or 5 days. The role requires someone who can start at the beginning of September and will be on a temporary - permanent basis.
The PA role is offering a pro rata salary of £22,400 (Full time equivalent of £28,000).
- Complex diary management
- Travel arrangements including flights and hotel bookings
- Minute board meetings, produce agendas, papers and tracking logs
- Oversee the grant process - drafting and reviewing when necessary
- Oversee compliance and safeguarding including audit and safer recruitment process
- Assist in developing the management and training of staff and volunteers
- Responsible for health and safety and data protection
- Assist with Projects including risk logs, timetables, and delivery of projects
- Support with the running of large-scale events
- Adhoc support to the marketing and communications team including social media and website updates
- Other administrative duties for the wider team when required
- Previous PA or EA experience essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and time lines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent on Microsoft Office packages
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloe Green on 0117 993 5454
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400