£24,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
11th July 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join a prosperous charity based in Central Bristol. The main purpose of this role is to provide support in the delivery of duties relating to Diary Management, Finance and Compliance (Safeguarding, HR, health and safety and data protection). This will include meeting management, minute taking, helping to produce agendas and papers and tracking action logs.
This is a Temporary to permanent position and you must be immediately available for this role.
- Acting as first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Supporting with the development and delivery of projects
- Managing the permissions process for project approvals
- Managing the drafting of grant applications and bids
- Managing the safer recruitment process for new staff and volunteers
- Maintaining checks on the DBS status of staff and volunteers (training will be provided)
- Delivering induction processes for new staff and volunteers
- Preparing evaluation and monitoring reports for the organisation including national statistical returns and other information requests
- Supporting of marketing and communications
- Other general administrative duties as and when required.
- Experience within a Personal Assistant and administrative background
- Good attention to detail - ability to remember complex details and connections between work
- Good listening and diplomatic skills
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft office, CRM systems
- Ability to work independently and using own initiative, knowing when to escalate
- Strong writing and drafting skills, including minute taking.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please send an updated CV or call 01179935454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400