GBP20000 - 25000 / annum
4th March 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
B2B Digital Marketing In-House PPC specialist required for rapidly expanding VC backed Bristol based business.
The PPC Specialist will provide support to managers, other employees and office visitors as well as liaising with customers to ensure positive and productive interactions across the group.
Specifically, the successful PPC specialist will
- Stay up to date on the latest digital marketing technology and trends
- Helping the digital team to plan, create, manage and continuously improve multiple websites for the customer base
- Content auditing existing websites and highlighting potential opportunities on how we can make the website more user-friendly using tools such as Google Analytics and HotJar
- Assisting the digital team with our growing portfolio of websites
- Working with customers to gather bespoke information for website building and maintain website content
- Website testing and proofreading
- Assisting the digital team with other tasks as required
The successful PPC Specialist will be a good multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, have an upbeat attitude and great attention to detail. You will come from an in-house digital team or a digital marketing agency. You will be passionate about technology with an interest in how websites are built and dedicated to keeping up with new tech in the digital world.
Some of the key skills required
- Passionate about websites, all things digital marketing and technology
- Previous experience managing a website using Content Management System (CMS) such as WordPress and/or Kentico
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a bonus
- Great team player and interpersonal skills with the desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Excellent prioritisation skills with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop new and existing skills
- A real can-do attitude with a willingness to get on with the job and make great things happen
- Attention to detail
- Excellent literacy skills
- MS Office experience essential - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We are proud to be working on behalf of one of the biggest growth businesses in Bristol. The digital marketing team is currently a team of 9 and due to a fantastic business model, they are experiencing fantastic growth.
Salary & Benefits
The successful PPC specialist can expect a basic salary of £25,000 plus great employee benefits and discounts. You will also be entitled to 25 days of paid holiday, plus a day off for your birthday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400