£225.00 - £250.00 / day
22nd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are proud to partner with a well-known organisation based in the centre of Bristol to recruit an Interim Project Accountant for an expected 3-month window with the potential to extend. With a blend of management accounting requirements alongside systems projects, this Project Accountant position is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available, qualified Accountant.
- Monthly management accounts production
- Preparation of monthly P&L and performance reports with analysis, analytical review and investigation to Gross Margin level vs expectations.
- Investigative work into data within their current system; looking into legacy and recent transactions, understanding improvements to be made with vendors, supplier transactions etc.
- Communicating with finance and non-finance to continually improve cost saving measures.
You will ideally be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Have advanced Excel skills.
- Familiar with multiple financial systems and not perturbed at the prospect of quickly learning a new one.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with a wide network of stakeholders.
Our client are a UK wide organisation who pride themselves on being experts in their field. With a culture built upon strong communication skills and excellent working relationships, this role is a fantastic opportunity for those with the hybrid of management accounting, systems and commercial experience.
For more information, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half Finance and Accounting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400