GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
2nd February 2018
A unique opportunity to join a large organisation in Bristol in a role whereby you will really get to own your own work, seeing the end to end of project finance.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a fantastic Project Accountant position with a large blue chip organisation based in North Bristol. The successful candidate will be paid a basic salary of up to £40,000 + benefits.
The main purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive financial support to portfolios across the business. You will be a key member of the project team, and will drive financial performance and maximise regulatory returns of the portfolio across the business.
- Ensure all project forecasts are at all times thorough and fully considered to incorporate accurate risk
- Provide a performance review to senior management and project teams, undertaking trend, variance analysis and critical evaluation to drive improved project performance
- Use finance and project experience to support the wider business
- Support the Lead Project Manager in interpreting and understanding their portfolio - its regulatory outcomes and financial performance
- Ensure accuracy of actual costs incurred, and ensure that an effective control framework is maintained
- Responsible for preparation and submission of expenditure into company systems with supporting information.
- Proactively develop and implement financial processes
- Be involved in core financial reporting
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Strong regulatory experience
- Strong analysis skills, with a proven experience in planning, forecasting and budgeting across multiple projects
- Confident in stakeholder managing
- Commercial acumen
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage, and strong Excel
To apply, please e-mail your CV + coversheet detailing why you think you'd be suitable for the role , or for more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement