£35000 - 40000 / annum
11th June 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently for a Project Manager for a business specialising in internal business expansion. The role is responsible for helping to assist clients with setting up their operations internationally, including legal entity, payroll and accounting set ups.
The role will involve supporting Implementation Specialists, who will have a large portfolio of ongoing projects. The PM will support the team on a variety of admin and project-based tasks and will be responsible for maintaining Project plan for the region and producing reports.
This is a permanent role & the successful candidate will be working from home.
- Coordinate and Support the Implementation team with the setup of International Limited Companies, Branch offices, Representative Offices and their associated tax registrations for clients.
- Prepare process memos for the team that document the HSP and client deliverables for recurrent services.
- Communicate with other internal teams, such as Compliance to ensure that they have all information required from the Implementation team in order to deliver year end accounts.
- Take a written brief and translate that into a series of distinct tasks, which are the basis for a documented project plan
- Establish from internal resources and with reference to LSPs what information is required for each part of the project plan
- Liaise with LSPs in a wide range of countries
- Prepare client facing correspondence and documents for action.
- Produce department metrics reports to measure performance and to identify areas of opportunity
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (including pivot table analysis and MS Project plans)
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Solid teamwork, flexible approach and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with payroll, accounting, and legal entity structuring preferred.
- Language skills would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- International Business exposure would be beneficial.
- 2 - 3 years experience in a Project Management, Financial or Outsourcing environment.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please send an updated CV or call 01179935454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400