GBP40000 - 50000 / annum
1st April 2019
As the organisation continues to grow quickly, they need smart people to keep them moving at pace and help them adapt to their ever-changing environment.
The Project Manager will plan, manage and lead projects and their associated teams through to successful delivery, including coordination of technical resources, suppliers and budgets.
- The Project Manager is accountable for coordinating, managing and controlling all stages of a project, from detailed design/scoping, through delivery and test, on to post-launch/embedding and support.
- Take full accountability for the end-to end delivery of the project to time, quality and cost.
- Most projects will combine business and IT (technical) deliverables. However, from time to time the role holder may be asked to work on entirely non-technical projects originating from functions that would benefit from their skillset.
- Produce, maintain and be accountable for the project plans, project budgets and financial forecasts, managing project scope and changes.
- Plan for and organise resources, some may be offsite and/or international.
- To land changes into the business empathetically, allowing for feedback and supporting when necessary.
- Experience in building and sustaining effective and trusted relationships at all levels.
- Experience of end to end project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to tune style and approach to create effective relationships with a diverse range of senior stakeholders
- Experience of business processes and operations within an enterprise IT environment.
- Experience of supporting on robust financial business cases, including benchmarking against the consequences of the 'do nothing' scenario.
- Experience of project lifecycle methodologies such as Agile/Waterfall/APMP etc or IT best practice frameworks such as ITIL are a bonus.
- Demonstrable leadership behaviours: active listener, transparent, solution driven
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team
- A self-starter, able to work at pace, comfortable creating standards and processes where they may not exist
- Confident in working with technical experts (both internal and supplier based), drawing on experience and the ability to think logically to contribute effectively to technical conversations.
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a fantastic Project Manager position with a retail organisation based in South Bristol.
Salary & Benefits
The Project Manager will be offered a salary between £40,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits, and progression within a fast growth organisation.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400