£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Working for a highly desired and industry leading organization based from modern head offices in South Bristol.
As an IT Project Manager for will be working for an exciting, fast-growth organisation. They're offering a salary between £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits.
The Idea candidate will be an experienced Project manager with experience and knowledge with financial systems and processes.
Reporting into the Head of Finance Systems, the Project Manager will be required to plan, manage and lead projects through to successful delivery, including coordination of technical resources, suppliers and budgets.
This role requires you to have a good understanding of financial systems and/or processes.
- Coordinating, managing and controlling all stages of a project, from detailed design/scoping, through delivery and test, on to post-launch/embedding and support
- end-to end delivery of the project to time, quality and cost
- Most projects will combine business and IT (technical) deliverables
- Produce, maintain and be accountable for the project plans, project budgets and financial forecasts, managing project scope and changes
- Knowledge of financial IT systems and processes
- Experience of end to end project management (Technical and Business Change).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of project lifecycle methodologies such as Agile/Waterfall/APMP etc or IT best practice frameworks such as ITIL are a bonus
They are paying a salary up to £40,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400