Location : Bristol
Post Date : 17 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 470116
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for an immediately available experienced Project Manager. This would be working for a developed and expanding client of ours based in North Bristol.
As Project Manager your general responsibilities would be;
· Manager the administration of projects in line with agreed times, costs and specifications
· Bring structure to ways of working and prioritising workloads to ensure that people achieve their milestones and meetings are productive.
· Track plans across all work streams, logging and escalating any risks or issues, and maintaining a project schedule that details admin tasks and the involvement of individual sites.
· Manager key weekly or monthly meetings, taking charge of agendas, minutes and presentations.
The desired applicant would also hold the following skills;
· Experience of projects
· Exceptional organisational skills, high level of flexibility and ability to manage detail
· The interpersonal skills to 'follow up' on people in a positive manner
· Good written communication skills· Ability to use online project management tools
· Ability to follow processes, and create and maintain efficient ways of working for both self and others
Being a Project Manager offers an exciting opportunities for you to show your skills and take the lead. If you feel you are suitable for this role as a Project Manager and available for work immediately please contact Rachel Shaw on 0117 993 5454 or email your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead