£19,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
15th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
£19,000 - £22,000 per annum (+ study support)
Robert Half are working with a well-known private sector business in East Bristol who are seeking a switched-on, self-motivated and progressive individual who is ready to take on an exciting position within a growing transactional finance function. My client's offices are modern, with a laid-back approach and is situated in East Bristol with parking. This role is perfect for an actively studying AAT studier with a solid base of purchase ledger experience or an experienced purchase ledger clerk who is looking for their next challenge!
The Accounts Payable Assistant will report directly in to the Accounts Payable Manager and will provide assistance to the accounts payable function and ensure suppliers are paid accurately and promptly, and to maintain excellent supplier and internal relationships.
Key duties include:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- To reconcile supplier statements to ensure system and payment accuracy
- Answer practice and supplier queries accurately and in a timely manner, resolving any issues, escalating issues where required
- Resolving purchase ledger queries by actively liaising with suppliers
- Raising sales invoices
- Assisting with credit control
- Assisting with month end
- Processing employees' expenses
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Ideally will be studying towards their AAT qualification or have an established accounts payable skillset
- Must have a base of experience within a finance function - ideally processing of invoices
- Excellent IT skills - Excel and SAGE would be highly preferable
- Incredibly switched on
- Progression minded, desire to grow
- Desire for push for process change, proactive resolve queries
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident at liaising with senior members of staff and suppliers
- Generous annual leave and wider benefits package
- Study support is given and highly encouraged
- Very modern working space, regular social events
- Relaxed working environment and the opportunity to work alongside very impressive and knowledgeable colleagues
- Opportunities to progress within other functions within finance rapidly
Please don't delay in applying because interviews will be held from mid-next week. Please contact Mia Collett on 0117 9935400 for further information and/or send an email expressing your interest .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400