£9.00 - £10.00 / hour
30th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering exclusively with a well known organisation based in North Bristol, they are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their business on a temporary basis for up to 6 months. This role has been created through increased activity.
This role is available to start ASAP.Role: Accounts Assistant
Duration: Temporary - ongoing 6 months
Salary: £9 - £10 per hour
Location: Bradley Stoke
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day accounting duties
- Purchase Ledger (including matching, batching and coding of invoices)
- Sales Ledger (Raising invoices and Cash allocation)
- Credit Control
- You will be responsible for the day to day banking and bank reconciliations.
- You will assist with weekly and monthly payroll as well.
To be considered you will need to have:
- Varied accounting background, ideally with exposure in the duties listed above.
- Confident telephone manner - interacting with colleagues and external contracts
- Proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400