£9.00 - £10.00 / hour
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
They require someone for 2-3 months to provide support within the Finance Team.
Salary: £9 - £10 per hour (plus holiday pay)
Location: Central Bristol
You will be responsible for:
- Raising Purchase Orders for new goods
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing with invoice related queries ensuring prompt resolution
- Supporting the wider finance team with ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this Purchase Ledger Clerk role you will need:
- Previous experience in processing / entering invoices
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to prioritise workloads accordingly
For more information on this Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity, please get in touch with Hannah Porter on 01179935400 or email your CV through.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400