£20,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
11th July 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join their thriving global energy supplier corporation based in South Bristol. The Customer Sales Coordinator will be reporting into the Sales Manager and will be delivering customer satisfaction for customers based in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia by processing customer orders accurately and in time (meeting service level agreements ) and ensuring coordination between technical and operation functions as well as sales.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract and you must be immediately available for this role.
- Accurately process orders and sales on behalf of 3 strategic business units for the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Accurate and timely logging of customer enquiries onto Ebiz and coordinate action to close them
- Measure and report on all customer service issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Accurate co-ordination with the technical and operations functions for sales and orders
- Consistent and accurate quotations for customers in the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Manage customer database and statistics for all customers
- To support management and sales personnel as required
- Responsible for managing stock
- To provide cover for the Customer Sales Account Coordinator, as necessary
- Strong experience within administration and customer service
- Comfortable with all Microsoft Packages
- Methodical, disciplined and self-driven
- Willingness to learn
- Positive manner and outlook
- Excellent organisational skills - an ability to juggle tasks and deadlines
If you are interested in hearing more information about this role, please send an updated CV or call 01179935454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400