Location : Bristol
Post Date : 23 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468635
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half Office Team are currently recruiting for experienced 2x Sales Executives to join an exciting business who are based in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to work for an established business who have a lovely team environment. Salary will be £18,500 plus a performance related commission.
In this role you will be working with customers over the phone, sending estimates, attending to inquiries by phone and email, dealing with suppliers, arranging measure-ups and fittings with sub-contractors, taking orders, dealing with complaints and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Answering sales inquiries submitted by email, via the website or over the phone
- Accurately logging sales leads
- Taking and closing orders from clients
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Sales administration including estimating and invoicing
- Coordinating fitters as well as budgeting, planning, and implementing fitting jobs
- Gaining adequate product knowledge to be able to effectively sell the company's products and services
- Creating content for the company's website
- Use of the company's social media channels
Essential Skills and Experience:
- GCSE Maths and English (A-C grades)
- 3 A Levels (A-C grades)
- Excellent IT skills including familiarity with the full Microsoft Suite, web based CRM and website CMS systems
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Office-based vocational experience
- Proven customer service experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ambition, drive and enthusiasm
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 award
- Sales experience
- Operations and/or administration experience
- Marketing experience
Salary & Benefits
£18,500 + excellent benefits. The successful candidate will be given all the tools and support necessary to succeed.
Our client are a Bristol based organisation offering a range of excellent benefits and exciting career progression opportunities, as well as a friendly, up-beat working environment.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role and would like to learn more, please contact Meagan Beeson on 0117993 5400 or email your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead