£10.00 - £11.00 / hour
11th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering exclusively with a property business based in Central Bristol, they are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their business on a temporary basis. The role has been created through increased activity.
Role: Sales Ledger Clerk
Location: Central Bristol
Duration: Temporary 2-3 months
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £10 - £11 per hour
You will assume responsibility for:
- Raising and generating invoices and credit notes
- Allocating cash
- Processing customer card payments
- Daily credit control procedures
- Filing and archiving current and old customer details/orders/paperwork
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in the above mentioned responsibilities
- Strong excel (Pivot tables and Look ups would be highly desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working within a small, and very friendly finance team.
For more information on this excellent Sales Ledger Clerk role - please get in touch with Hannah Porter at Robert Half.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400