£12 - 14 / hour
25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half have been engaged to work exclusively with a leading marketing firm based in Central Bristol to recruit a Senior Accounting Technician on a 6 month interim basis to cover maternity leave. The role is available to start during July so that a comprehensive handover can take place.
The company relocated to Bristol 12 months ago and since relocating have become a really sought after employer with a reputation for staff training and development.
This role will form part of a friendly, welcoming finance team who have a positive focused workforce.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Processing supplier invoices using bespoke industry specific software
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing staff expenses on a monthly basis and reconciling company credit cards
- Reconciling company bank accounts
- Creating and posting journals
- Supporting the wider finance team at month end with ad-hoc reporting
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Able to prioritise workloads accordingly and work to monthly schedules
- Confident user of excel (Pivot Tables, Look ups and "If" Statements)
- Able to work well within a team environment
- Confident and articulate telephone manner
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Bristol's most highly regarded organisations!
For more information on this Senior Accounting Technician please contact Adrian Price on 01179935400 or apply to this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400