Senior Administrator/PA - 4 DAYS A WEEK
GBP11 - 13 / hour
19th April 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Administrator/PA for a unique organisation in Central Bristol. Our Client is looking for an all-rounder to support in governance, finance and compliance as well as other ad-hoc administration. The role requires someone who is comfortable working autonomously but enjoys a busy and varied role.
This is a Part Time position (4 days a week) and is being recruited for on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Meeting management, minute taking, helping to produce agendas and papers and tracking action logs.
- Managing the permissions processes for project approvals. This could include feasibility work and research.
- Managing the drafting of grant applications and bids.
- Developing project management paperwork for projects - e.g. risk logs, timetables etc.
- Managing the practical and logistical arrangements for project delivery. This will include liaising with organisation colleagues, contractors and other partners.
- Managing the safeguarding committee.
- Managing the implementation of the safeguarding action plan.
- Managing the preparations for the safeguarding audit.
- Managing the safer recruitment process for new staff and volunteers.
- Maintaining checks on the DBS status of staff and volunteers (training will be provided)
- Delivering induction processes for new staff and volunteers.
- Managing the development of management and training processes for the volunteers.
- Complete national statistical returns and other information requests.
- Support with work on marketing and communications.
- Update the website
- Other general administrative duties to support Senior Management
- Excellent organisational skills - an ability to juggle tasks and deadlines.
- Good attention to detail - ability to remember complex details and see the connections between areas of work.
- Good listening and diplomatic skills.
- Strong ICT skills - Microsoft office, CRM systems, web etc.
- Ability to work independently and using own initiative, knowing when to escalate.
- Strong writing and drafting skills, including minute taking.
- Work in a collaborative and open way with colleagues.
- Resilient - able to cope well with pressure.
If you feel this is the right role for you please contact Rachel Shaw at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 5454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400