Senior Credit Controller
GBP23000 - 25000 / annum
1st April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Senior Credit Controller £23,000 - £25,000 + excellent benefits
Senior Credit Controller
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a busy, fast-paced Finance department based in Emersons Green (North Bristol) for an enthusiastic Senior Credit Controller. This multi-national business are well-established and renowned for being able to offer progression and further development - especially as they are growing! This role would suit someone with previous experience in collections or credit control with strong customer service skills.
As a Senior Credit Controller you will support the Credit Control Team Leader in managing team performance on a day to day basis. You will be focused on high collection rates through proactive outbound calling to meet both call and cash collection targets.
- Handling all forms of inbound and outbound communications.
- Dealing with escalated calls where Advisor needs additional support or authority.
- Supporting Advisors by taking ownership of query resolution, liaising with both internal departments and external customers whilst communicating feedback to Advisors.
- Providing training and support to Advisors working with them to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Management of accounts where there is insolvency both commercial and consumer.
- Proactively work to KPIs to ensure that all agreed objectives are met. These will predominately be around call and cash collection targets.
- Ensure that a high standard of financial control is applied to all processes and that the controls in place will stand up to scrutiny from Internal and External Audit.
- Flexibility and knowledge of systems and process change.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, communicates effectively, build trust and influence stakeholders.
- Previous experience in collections or credit control
- Previous experience of high volume inbound and outbound calling
- £23,000 - £25,000
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- 4x Life Assurance
- Subsidised canteen
- 1000's discount of retailers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400