Senior Finance Manager
GBP60000 - 65000 / annum
26th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Finance Business Partner - Procurement
Robert Half are pleased to be working with one of Bristol's premier businesses to recruit a senior Finance Business Partner for their large finance function based in Bristol. The role will partner with the procurement team managing contracts for the procurement of materials and the rebates associated with these products, which are of significant value for such a large business.
A vital role for the business, working alongside Commercial as the role provides significant financial return to the business and will report to the SMT.
The responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Working with the Commercial team to manage the Group's key suppliers.
- Ensuring the management accounts reflect the businesses commercial arrangements.
- Liaise with procurement to ascertain monthly purchasing reporting, including internationally
- Understanding of individual rebate contracts / arrangements and any legislative requirements.
- Partnering to ensure the finance team are raising rebate invoices in a timely manner.
- Creation and maintenance of Pan-European rebate schedules.
- Liaising with the Commercial team to ensure timely billing.
- Providing information to the commercial team to reduce risk of non-collection.
We are looking for a commercially astute finance candidate who enjoys working with operationally aware, non finance stakeholders.
A large multi-national business in Bristol
Salary & Benefits
60-65k plus bonus and package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400