Senior FP&A Analyst
GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
15th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
FP&A Senior Analyst
Robert Half are delighted to be working with an acquisitive, growing SME pharmaceutical business based to recruit a Senior Financial Planning Analyst to work in their new FP&A team to business partner across the business, adding value and getting involved in major projects and growth opportunities.
This role will be key in the development and growing commercialisation of the business, informing the senior managements decision making for all major decisions and partnering to deliver the companies financial message through strong relationships outside of finance
The role's major responsibilities include
- Leading P&L reporting
- Supporting the businesses financial forecast
- Review and challenge of performance vs forecast with commercial and sales teams
- Analysis of complex financial information, trends, KPI's and capex spend
- Development of yearly budget, operating plan and modelling processes
- Support strategic initiatives, providing high quality ad hoc analysis when needed
- Partnering outside of finance to drive financial message
- Interrogate data and provide useful MI to Senior Management
- Providing support on potential M&A activity, including due diligence
You will be a progressive finance qualfied candidate with a drive to partner and inform decision making through financial analysis and value add activity.
Robert Half are delighted to be working with this client, the company offer an excellent place to work, with fast progression, interesting work and a fascinating, complex sector where financial information and MI is key
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half's client are looking to pay around 40-45k plus a very generous wider package, including excellent pension plan and attractive bonus for high performing candidates.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400