SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER
GBP21 - 23 / hour
8th May 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently looking to recruit for an Interim Senior HR Business Partner within the manufacturing division of a business in North Bristol. The role is to provide value-add HR business partnering working as a strategic partner with leaders to promote and implement best practice in executing the business areas people strategy to drive commercial performance.
The role will have accountability for HR service delivery including talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, organisational design and managing any change initiatives.
You will be an active member of both the Senior HR and Manufacturing business area leadership team.
This in interim role due to start ASAP for approximately 4 months.
· Leadership of a team of HR Business Partners providing a responsive, customer focused HR service for c1,000 employees
· Developing solutions to implement the People strategy across the business unit to enable the achievement of the manufacturing strategy
· Gaining a deep knowledge and understanding of business area, using this to proactively identify internal / external influences, risks and opportunities and anticipate the needs of key stakeholders in order to provide expert HR advice and innovative and commercial solutions
· Partner the business, implementing solutions to improve employee engagement results year on year
· Working with the HRBPs to spot trends and examples of poor practice or procedure in the business area and challenging and coaching the management team to improve
· Actively participate in the monthly forecasting / workforce planning process
· Lead for key trade union consultations and negotiations
· Key role acting as point of escalation as local expert on managing employee relations matters to include cases of capability, absence management, performance management, grievances, behaviour at work, and conduct matters up to and including dismissal where necessary
· Continuously promote and develop a customer orientated approach with clear standards for the delivery of services (including the development of SLAs where appropriate) and clear accountability and monitoring arrangements for the delivery of those services
· Lead for all senior leadership recruitment within business area and management of Executive Assessment Centres
· Communicate team performance through agreed KPIs (time to complete for ER casework) regularly communicate and identifying areas for improvement
· Analysing and interpreting trends in management KPI to design appropriate interventions and initiatives
· Lead on all Employment Tribunal matters for business area managing relationship with solicitors and ACAS and witnesses as appropriate
· Responsible for designing and implementing change and transformation programmes across the business area: this may include organisation restructures, redundancy (including VR through settlement agreements), and TUPE
· Work closely with the Head of HR making a significant contribution to the organisations business plan by developing the annual People strategy (X Matrix)
· Acting as a role model, coaching and mentoring members of the business area as well as other members of the HR team
· Deputise for Head of Human Resources as required but to include Health and Safety review, induction, Operations and Programme review
- Strong HR systems knowledge
- Professional and flexible in approach
- Clear communication skills, delivering accurate, timely and commercial advice
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Must possess a solid understanding of UK employment law, to include GDPR
- Demonstrated experienced of leading a busy customer focused, resulted orientated team
- Demonstrable business acumen
If you are in interested in this role please contact Rachel Shaw at Robert Half Office Team on 0117 993 5454.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400