£48,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
9th August 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half Creative & Marketing is delighted to be working in partnership with one of the most iconic brands in Professional Services. Our client are looking for a Senior Manager level candidate as maternity cover to join the Content and Thought leadership team. Our client can provide professional training, flexible working and a working culture where people can be themselves.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be joining the content and thought leadership team within the marketing centre of excellence. This role will be responsible for the development, planning and production of stand out thought leadership content for a variety of communications channels.
Main duties include
- Creating written content for client audiences - including flagship reports and major content components within high profile B2B marketing campaigns.
- Coming up with brilliant ideas to tell our stories and inform audiences about the full breadth of our capabilities.
- Developing creative concepts and campaign ideas in collaboration with colleagues across Sales & Marketing and the business.
- Ensuring content is relevant and useful to target audiences.
- Working with agencies and in-house digital, video and design teams to produce content for multiple and diverse channels and formats.
- Proactively seeking fresh insights and inspiration to improve the targeting, quality and effectiveness of our content.
- Taking responsibility for delivery and evaluation of the ROI of content as part of the wider marketing mix
The role will day to day line report into the Head of Content and Thought Leadership. The candidate can be based anywhere nationally but there will be some travel within the UK.
This is a maternity cover contract to start in September 2019
The senior marketing manager skill sets will ideally include the following.
- Brilliant with words and storytelling. A gifted writer with outstanding editing skills and a clear sense of how a story can be brought to life across multiple channels and content formats, including video.
- Experience creating compelling thought leadership content - ideally for big brands - that engages target audiences.
- Ability to work with subject matter experts and run workshops to draw out strong viewpoints and opinions and turn them into compelling content.
- Confidence in handling senior stakeholders, managing and guiding their expectations to deliver the best possible results and content.
- Ability to make complex and technical subject matter easily understood by different audiences.
- Track-record of conducting quantitative and qualitative research and working with research data.
- Creative and confident in putting forward new ideas and challenging existing thinking to improve our content.
- Enthusiastic and confident in guiding and helping to develop junior team members.
- Brilliant collaborator and networker, able to work with teams across the entire organisation.
- Creative and strategic thinking, able to bring ideas to life and develop content plans that support both short and long-term marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of brand positioning and messaging and the importance of content in bringing them to life.
- A sound understanding of business issues as well as being commercially and risk aware.
- A strong grasp of news and current affairs, and the ability to plan and create content that is relevant to the issues of the day
Our client is one of the world's leading professional services organisations, covering over 100 countries they aim to help their clients to create the value they want. They have created a nurturing environment where people can be themselves, continue to develop their learning and be valued for their strengths. The organisation uses an increasingly agile workforce and are open to flexible working arrangements.
Salary & Benefits
The successful senior marketing manager can expect a salary of up to £55,000 + Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400